Monetise of your applications Nuvla.io, with our Stripe integration
Nuvla.io is a unique platform as a Service that is cloud neutral, container native, hardware agnostic, open-source based, secure, and agile. You can depend on Nuvla.io for the commercialisation of your applications.
Limited offer October only: free integration of your app into the Nuvla.io Marketplace
Interested? Read details here!
App Vendor Journey
Becoming an app vendor on Nuvla.io is simple and straightforward.
Buying apps on Nuvla.io is also simple and straightforward.
Discover the main features
SixSq is constantly scouting out new customers and app vendors. This is the fastest way we know for app vendors to find customers with a clear go-to-market and for customers to find the right app vendors to address their business challenges.
The Nuvla.io marketplace pricing scheme is simple and transparent. The app vendor sets the subscription price. The usage is metered by the day and invoiced monthly. SixSq takes a fee and pays the vendor the remaining amount on payment by the customer. The metering starts only after 24 hours, giving the customer time to explore and validate the purchase.
The Nuvla.io marketplace integrates with the Stripe payment system. Supporting both credit cards and SEPA bank transfer, payment management is handled automatically. Vendors have their own payment dashboard and customers receive clear billing statements.
The Nuvla.io marketplace takes full advantage of the Nuvla.io architecture, providing a complete lifecycle for apps deployed by customers on their edge and cloud infrastructures. Therefore, vendors are able to provide updates regularly, which Nuvla.io can apply with customer consent. Furthermore, customers can add, remove and swap apps at any time, with no penalties, in order to ensure they have the right apps to support their business.
Since the Nuvla.io marketplace is future proof, it also removes friction and therefore lock-in. The customer only pays for his or her consumption, by the hour, providing the freedom to change apps and apps vendors at any time. This reduces the risk of trying something new therefore benefits both app vendors and customers.
The Nuvla.io marketplace supports private Docker registries and credentials. This ensures only paying customers have access to any given version of the Docker images, therefore protecting vendor intellectual property.
Limited offer October only: free app integration!
We are nearing the official launch date of the Nuvla.io Marketplace.
In preparation, we are offering free integration to app vendors and start-ups in October. This is the easiest way have your apps deployed at scale and in a click at the edge and in the cloud.
What do we expect from you?
- Package your app as Docker containers.
- Apps for the edge must be either a single Docker container, or Docker Compose or Docker Swarm.
- Apps for the cloud can be as for the edge or Kubernetes Manifest (depends on what infrastructure your customers run).
- We recommend you upload your images in a registry protected by username/password.
- Decide how much you want to charge for your app.
- Decide if you want your apps to be public or private (you share them with your customers).
What can you expect from SixSq engineers?
- We will dedicate up to 2 days of engineering support.
- Walk you through the process if you are not familiar with Nuvla.io.
- Certify your app on the Nuvla.io platform.
What can you expect from Nuvla.io?
- Nuvla.io meters hourly and invoices monthly.
- You get paid as soon as the customer pays.
- SixSq takes a fee and forwards the rest to you.
- We can give you promotional coupons to help you promote your apps to customers.